2.8

Update by user Oct 20, 2015

Kevin Klaus with DryTime sent me my deductible so all is well.Drytime did a great job cleaning up water damage.

I would give them 5 stars for that.Just don't pay your deductible up front.

Original review posted by user Oct 19, 2015

The night of August 3rd 2015 our washing machine overflowed and we called Dry Time.They came out about 10 pm and cleaned up the water and put fans and heaters up.

They said they would come back the next day with the paper work. We met with Brandon Stratton. He said their practice was to collect the insurance deductible up front and they would subtract that amount from their invoice. I was unsure about that, so I talked to my son, who is an ins.

adjuster. He said he had never heard of that either but if i had copies of receipts and invoices, it should be okay. So i paid Brandon my deductible, $500.00 and signed the paper work digitally and asked him to send a copy to my email. I checked it to see if I got it and didn't see it.

Brandon said he had a new phone, so he would send it to me when he got back to the office. I never got it so I called several times and Lawrence Ruff the general manager, finally sent it to me, showing that I had paid my deductible to them. They cleaned up the mess and worked with my insurance adjuster and turned in their invoices to my insurance company. I asked him to send me a copy of the invoice he sent in.

That took several phone calls too, but he did send it to me. When I received my claim check and letter explaining my claim, I noticed the insurance co. held out $500 deductible from my check. I called my insurance and explained the situation to them.

They said they paid by invoice and that Dry Time turned in the amount for $2229.64, when it should have been $1729.64. I asked the insurance co. if I could send them the invoice he sent me which shows that he should have gotten $1729.64. When they got it, they said that's not the invoice they got.

I asked if they could call Lawrence and ask for reimbursement and send to me. They said they would. They were told "the checks in the mail" and they never received it. I called and was told the same thing.

Then Lawrence said he would send Brandon by the house with a check. I never seen him or the check and now he won't answer the phone for me or my insurance company.

Kevin H.Klaus is the owner and he hasn't responded either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scammed out of 500 dollars. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of drytime water damage restoration and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Drytime needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned drytime water damage restoration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Drytime.

Had an Experience with Drytime?

Comments